Santa Photography at Market Square
Santa has started making his way back to Market Square and will arrive on Tuesday, November 17th, and be in the Centre until Christmas Eve. There have been a lot of changes this year, but you can be assured that the health and well-being of our staff, Santa, and customers is our top priority.
To ensure we are all practicing safe social distancing, Santa Photos, Pet Photos, and Sensitive Santa sessions should be booked online in advance this year. Walk-up visits will still be available as space allows thought out the day however you may be placed in a virtual queue and asked to return to the set at a later time.
All available sessions types and times can be found here:
Types of Santa Experiences available
- Regular Santa Photos
- Pet Photos
- We know your four-legged fur friend is as much a part of the family as anyone so Pet Photos will be available during specific times and dates.
- Sensitive Santa
- Due to popular demand, Sensitive Santa will also be returning in 2020. These sessions will run outside of general trading hours in a low-stress environment with extra time of your children to chat with Santa in a quiet environment.
Browse our range of photography packages below. Cash payments will not be accepted, all payments to be made by EFT on the day.
What to expect on the day
There are some key things to know before arriving at a Market Square Santa Set, and they include:
- Face coverings are required for all customers ages 12 & up (or by Government Mandate).
- You will experience physical distancing practices at the set, including maintaining social distance and physical barriers where space doesn’t allow for 1.5 metres of separation.
- Advanced Reservations are strongly encouraged to promote social distancing
- There will be contact-less payments only (no cash accepted)
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand sanitiser at the entry and exit to the Santa Set.
It is our top priority to ensure the health and well-being of our customers & Santa, therefore, this year customers and their pets will not sit on Santa’s lap during their interaction (but will still have the opportunity to engage in conversation and a magical experience with Santa, while maintaining physical distance).